Finals


Time check: 12:45 am. As of now, I am one lecture away to finishing rewriting my theology notes for this quarter's exam. Also, right now, my mind is racing with thoughts about random subjects and the fact that on Tuesday, I would take the test of my antagonist, chemistry.




Okay, how do I start? Let's just start with this: This week would be the final tests for my major subjects this quarter. With that in mind, I just recap to all those hours of me, sitting in a class, slowly drifting off to sleep. That I greatly regret. Maybe I should've pinched myself a little bit more; maybe I should've slept earlier. All that thought. Well, what has happened has happened, and there's one more thing for me to do: to study my organs off.



With more unchecked boxes on my "to-do" list than checked ones, I am totally stressed beyond words. I think that I'm pressuring myself too much with school- scratch that. I am, without a doubt, pressuring myself too much. Look, if I don't make it to the silver medalists this quarter, I'd be bronze. Captain Obvious much? But hey, bronze, although people tell me it isn't that bad, is actually bad! I don't want my mom to be disappointed; I don't want her to feel that she's raised a failure.

Here goes the part of me who contradicts the other part of me. Although I have a lot to do and to study about, here I am writing down a blog post. Sometimes I think why do I do this to myself. Maybe that's just part of me being me. Haha,

Anyway, remember that post where I talked about studying out? Well, I found a new study place!It's called SagaCity Study Hub. It's really neat and cool and affordable. 15 pesos per hour with Wi-Fi?!?! I studied there awhile ago, and, I must say, it's the best study hub there is in the metro. The staff was great, and its silence was roaring.

Photo not mine. Visit their Facebook page!
 Also, I finished my book sleeve!! I'm really proud of it. Hours of digital work finally on the flesh- what a feeling! (As I typed that down, that song from the 90's rung in my ear.)




Saw this photo on Facebook. Just a thought. Hihi


Exploring Always,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment