Odd One Out

Happy 18th Birthday, Sam!
(From L-R, Back: Me, Charles, Jerris | Middle: Nicole, Jeric, Judy, Iya, Sam | Front: Kathleen, Allaine)

I am currently writing this post at 3:50 in the morning, and my mind is just mesmerized by the sudden realization that this quarter, the second quarter of school, has been the oddest, most weird(est), and most weird (again).





First of all, this second quarter is my antagonist. All of a sudden, the lessons became harder, and putting of extra extra effort is required just to pass. This has caused me to develop this feeling of "i-dont-want-to-go-to-school", which is obviously not right for somebody like me who enjoys school. Yeahp, I do. Sometimes, I even find myself waking up at 5:40 in the morning thinking why do I have to go to school. Don't get me wrong- I love school, but this quarter, like I said, is my antagonist. However, hopefully, I'd defeat this laziness of mine and excel.

Second, it is my first time to sleep over at my friend's house. This has been our dream since forever because we really imagined it to be "watching movies all night long and playing game and etc". Unfortunately, we were given the permission to sleep over only because our class had to finish this magazine we had to do for history and english. At first, I thought I could sneek in some chill moments in the sleepover, but no. I had to do the work, and that's that. No choice.


This was the finished product! Our cover page!

Thirdly, I do not feel like taking down notes. Normally, I'd find myself writing over any piece of paper, but lately, I just feel that the pen is the heaviest thing in the world. Because of this, I draw my attention more to the one talking- the teacher. While I am listening, I try my best to look at them in the eye, applauding them for the patience they have to teach all day. I believe that it discourages them whenever they see a sleepy student. Hence, I try my best to look at them in the eye and give the nod of approval. Haha.

This has got to be the weirdest thing: I am having a sleep over with my friend at a hospital. For a kid like me, sleepovers are a rare thing, but this one? In a hospital? Way to go, Life! 



I really hope you see the oddity of my life as of the moment- or quarter. I should not get used to this way of life. I must go back to the me before all this happened. Aaah. Okay.

Also, for Arts, we needed to do a book sleeve. The book would be The Fault In Our Stars, but with a certain theme. As for me, the theme I got was "Punk Rock". How in the world am I gonna these two?

TFIOS + Punk Rock


 ...and this is my finished product. I'm quite satisfied with it, so yeah! High five, Max!




Sorry for bothering you with this long(?) post.

No comments:

Post a Comment