Penny Boards and Random Catch-Up



It's already SemBreak so yay!!! I have been doing nothing productive at all! All I do is watch movies and sit around the house and eat and eat and eat. Also, I randomly go to malls hoping I'd see someone and chill with them. However, I finally had the perfect reason to go out and enjoy the sun. I had to go to school to catch up with some people.




(that paragraph above is so badly written. I'm sorry; this is what happens when you don't go to school for a week)

Photo credit: @Dingbatbat on Instagram.
That's us!

Okay. I really have nothing in my mind right now except that I skated today. I skated. How cool is that? It's really cool because as you glide, you feel the wind brush against your face, and the best part: you feel like you're flying. Skating is so much win. 

The penny board I'm using is my friend Isha's. Because of today, I'm so taking into consideration buying one for myself this Christmas. What color should I buy? I'm thinking green or blue. What do you think?


Skating teaches us a really nice lesson. It;s that, in life, we need balance. We can't just have good moments, and we can't just get bad moments all the time. Yin and Yang, buddy! Skating also teaches us that when we fall, we have to get up because if we stay down all the time, we won't move further in life. 

Man, that was too deep for skating. Haha. I'm sorry!




P.S. Super thank you to Isha Cabatingan for being my "photographer" today!! Thanks, person!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment