Hello Poetry



One day, life threw at me its biggest lemons, and I, in dire need to express the emotions, wrote on a piece of paper a poem. Soon enough, I started writing more and more until I concluded that writing is therapeutic. 



My best friend Asher introduced me to this website where I could publish all my poems. Haha. The rest is history.

Hello Poetry is a really nice platform for aspiring writers and frustrated poets like me. The community is also very supportive, so that's plus points!!

Visit my profile and read my writings here!! 


P.S. I write poems for other people and myself. Not all that I write about is about me. Sometimes I write about an experience a friend has told me or whatever. I take inspiration from a lot of things.


Keep exploring, 
Max



No comments:

Post a Comment