All or Nothing: Youth Summer Camp 2015

It has been a month since the youth camp, but the fruits are still blooming. Saturday after Saturday, more and more young people join the Youth Fellowship and the Prayer Meeting. Indeed, praise God from whom all blessings flow,

However, let me take you to the camp, to reminisce the good times I shared with friends in the Cloud of Glory, Prayer Mountain, Liloan.

This was taken on the way to the camp site. I rode with my friend Aaron. 

Since I was part of the Registration Team, I had to be at the camp site earlier than the campers. Thus, that meant waking up at five in the morning. And even though I woke up early, I was ten minutes late. Haha.


Camper's Kit Camp Shirt
Camp ID
Camp Manual
Ballpen
I registered as we arrived at the venue. No picture of the place, though. I'm sorry. I wasn't  able to take pictures of the registration time because I was busy. Duh.
The Breakfast ClubMax
Jenn
Bey
Nica
Day 1

First Day was really fun. The first few hours were consumed with ice-breakers. That meant I danced with strangers who turned out to be friends later on. So much good things, tbh. I cannot even really recall properly the events, but I am sure that I was extremely happy. Super.

Lunch happened, which was quite memorable because before we could eat our meals, we had to give up something we had-- it could be shirt, toothbrush, comb, hygienic things. "It's all or nothing," I thought. I gave up my toothbrush-- BUT DON'T JUDGE ME YET! I gave up my toothbrush because my friend Micah brought two new ones. Needless to say, she gave me the other one. Haha.

Then Plenaries happened. It was really blessed because we, the campers, learned so much. I just personally thank God for revealing His word to us and for the privilege of studying it.

Day 2

Second day was more chill. Woke up early to do devotions and morning prayer time with the campers. Indeed, God's mercies are new every morning. Also, I took more pictures... so here they are.

After breakfast with The Breakfast Club, I moved to this table.
Me, Angiela, Danessa, Aaron
Three Years Apart
(L-R)
Vincent, Me, Tristan, Raf, Kirby(beside me), Tri, JC
Just like any other camp, the campers were divided into groups. Kirby was designated the leader, and I was the assistant group leader. The two of us along with the other leaders had a meeting a week ago, which was part of the preparation. It was so much fun with the group, which we named Three Years Apart because Kirby was eighteen years old while the rest were fifteen. This photo was taken because there was a group challenge to take pictures of what was requires. The one above was " a selfie with a member on a tree".

Another required picture was an optical illusion. We nailed it. Totes, 

(L-R)
Jenemy, Aaron, Me, Aislinn, Abigail 


Dinner with the group
Dinner. We lost a challenge, so we had to eat only using a fork. The challenge was the "egg drop challenge". Yeah, our egg broke. Hunger Games, indeed. Haha.

After dinner, we had the Worship Night. The campers were really blessed. I can't even string the perfect words that would do justice Worship Night. God's mighty moving was evident as the groups shared to each other afterwards.

Incomplete because the others went straight to their rooms. 


Day 3

This day was the last day. So much sepanx! We did the same routine, then one plenary, lunch, then outing!


Top Row (L-R): Nica, JR, Iya
Bottom Row (L-R): Me and Jenn
My D-Group with Kuya Leo as our discipler

I guess that's all folks. The camp was a success all in all. Aside from the fun and friends we made, what really matters more is the new found commitment we have in serving God.

Remember: it's All or Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Max!
    I read your comment, and I couldn't help but check out your post about your camp! I see you had fun, haha I hope one day I can also help out as camp staff, like you did. Continue having fun as you walk with God!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi catt!!!! Oh my you don't know how happy I am that finally I have a comment in my post! hahahahahaha Oh my! Thank you!! Indeed, it is nice to walk with God! you too, Catt!!

      Delete