Preparation


Summer is a time where you have finally free time. After months of schooling and hard work, finally you can just lay down and relax. Well, for the majority out there, their summer has probably been laid back. As for me, summer welcomed me with responsibilities. I was called to serve the Lord through the Registration Team of our church's youth camp.

I was truly blessed to have been a part of the preparation for the camp. It was my first camp in Living Word, and I was already a part of the people who make the camp happen. The Registration Team is in charge of the registrants-- to say the least. We promote the camp, list all the registrants, group them, make their shirts, make their IDs, make their manuals, make the back drop, make sure every camper has what they need. The Registration Team requires time and effort, but no regrets. Everyone in the team knew who they were serving. 
Look at our busy tables(!!!) 
Weeks of preparation passed by, and just like that, we were one day before the camp! 

but first... let me take a selfie
so we had to alphabetically organize the shirts(!) huhu 
The workers not only prepared physically the workers also prepared spiritually. We devoted hours of prayer and bible study. We made sure our hearts were ready for the great encounter we would have with Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment