School and My New Favorite Place

I finally found my way back to my blogger and saw the mess I've made. With the hope of mending things, I write a new post. However, I find it too sayang to delete my old posts... So, yeah. this is it.




I'm grade nine already and life is so hard. I mean school life, of course. Projects and homeworks are always, ALWAYS there. There are even some nights that we have five works to do. However, by the Grace of God I am still here, doing the usual respiration (no, I am not gonna put the chemical equation of respiration cause the chemistry student in me needs to chill.). 

Don't get me wrong, though. School has been fun- it really has been. All the dilemma is tough, but when you get to face it with your classmates, it is less tough. haha. okay. 




The series of pictures were taken during the exams week of our school. Do you see my struggle? haha. okay. I studied, together with my classmates, at Coffee Bean $cent. It really is fun there, so if you wanna study out, it is perfect there- table height, wifi, services. It is my new favorite place. 

the last picture, though, was taken in Bubble Bee Tea House. just to try something new. 


How do you study? Do you have study guides? Do you prefer staying at home or studying out? 


Exploring always,

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment